32 Channel LinkSprite GPS 5Hz Receiver
The LinkSprite GPS receiver is a 5Hz GPS receiver. This low-cost unit outputs an astounding amount of position information 5 times a second. The receiver is based on the proven technology found in LOCOSYS 32 channel GPS SMD type receivers that use MediaTek chip solution.
The LinkSprite Ultra High Sensitivity and Low Power GPS Receiver Module is a complete GPS engine module that features super sensitivity, ultra low power and small form factor. The GPS signal is applied to the antenna input of module, and a complete serial data message with position, velocity and time information is presented at the serial interface with NMEA protocol or custom protocol.
It is based on the high performance features of the MediaTek MT3179+MT3301 chipset architecture, Its -159dBm tracking sensitivity extends positioning coverage into place like urban canyons and dense foliage environment where the GPS was not possible before.
- Ultra high sensitivity: -159dBm
- Extremely fast TTFF (Time To First Fix) at low signal level
- Low power consumption: Max 50mA@3.0V
- NMEA-0183 compliant protocol or custom protocol
- Operating voltage: 2.97V to 3. 63V
- Operating temperature range: -40 to 85 C
- SMD type with stamp holes
- Small form factor: 22.9x17x2.8mm
- RoHS compliant (Lead-free)