Narrow Band Powerline Communication Module with Simple MAC
LinkSprite low-cost narrowband powerline communication module move serial data over the power line network at a speed of 500 bps, and achieves the target of replacing serial cables by the ubiquitous power line network.
It can work on AC 220V/110V, 50Hz/60Hz, or DC line.
- Voltage: 220V/110V AC or 12V-16V DC
- TTL UART interface data rate: 19200 bps
- Interface: TTL UART, RXD, TXD
- Coomunication powerline: 220V/110V, 50Hz/60Hz, DC, or no power
- Communication Distance: 1000 meters (depends on the powerline enviroment)
- Frame Length: <=20 Bytes
- Carrier frequency: 290KHz/125Khz
- Modulation: narrow band
- Working temperature: -20 degree C to +70 degree C
- Size: 6 cm X 4.5 cm X 2 cm (L X W X H)
- Industry manufacture and control
- Safeguard, fire alarm, smoke alarm
- Collect and transmit instrument data
- Safeguard and monitor
- Home automation
- Parking Meters
+5VOUT has a current limit of 500mA.
When there is no AC voltage, VHH can supply power to the module, which ranges from +12V to +16V DC.