It is capable of real-time detecting the presence of smoke, detection of visible particles (smoldering fire) faster than ionization smoke alarms. Red LED flashes rapidly and detectors sound alarm once detecting smoke fire danger, can alert you and your family timely.
- Operating voltage: DC3V(CR123A Lithium Battery)
- Static current: ≤10μA
- Alarm current: ≤60mA
- Networking way: ZigBee Ad-Hoc Network
- Sound level: 85dB/3m
- Distance of Ad-Hoc Network: ≤100m (open area)
- Working Temperature: -10℃~+50℃
- Working humidity: ≤95%RH
- Dimension: 60*60*49.2mm
- 1.This detector is designed specifically for home
use, may not able to provide sufficient fire alert for public areas.
- 2.Please avoid installation in bathrooms and
other very humid places, dusty or greasy areas, or very airy place with air conditioning, ceiling fans, etc.
- 3.Please keep detectors clean, and do not let
dust accumulated. It is recommended to clean every 6 months with a household cleaner and a soft brush.
- 4 . T h e e ff e c t i v e l i f e s p a n i s 1 0 y e a r s .
Replacement every 10 years, regardless of breakdown or not (battery life: 3 years). 5.Please pay attention if it alarms. Besides proper use of alarm, we should also strengthen the consciousness of fire safety.
- Ceiling mounting
The preferred location to install smoke alarm is in the centre of the ceiling because Smoke, heat and combustion products rise to the ceiling and will lateral spread. Keep at least 30 cm distance from lights or decorations, and at least 15 cm away from walls and corner. If hall is more than 12 meters wide, please install at 2 sides of the hall.
- Sloping ceiling mounting
If ceiling is sloping, please install the smoke alarm at horizontal distance 90cm away from the ceiling top.